Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP, is a focused, highly regarded Northern California law firm dedicated to providing workers, professionals and senior executives throughout California with an unwavering commitment to excellence across the spectrum of state, federal and international employment law. We are known not only for our distinguished track record of aggressive advocacy, but also for maintaining the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity in litigation and negotiations.
Recognized Leaders In Employment Litigation, Negotiations And Mediation
Our attorneys are routinely sought out by technology and financial services professionals and executives at every level, as well as clients in the entertainment, creative, service, and manufacturing sectors and many other industries.
Representative engagements and cases include:
- Over a century of combined experience litigating virtually every type of discrimination and harassment claim, including age, race, disability, gender, marital status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, pregnancy, family status, medical condition and national origin, resulting in tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients;
- Frequently sought out by senior leadership — from C-level executives at Fortune 500 technology companies to founders of startups — for advice and representation in complex employment, transition, and severance negotiations;
- Successful resolution of dozens of sexual harassment claims on behalf of employees subjected to a hostile environment in the workplace, resulting in both landmark verdicts and confidential settlements;
- Pioneered the use of class action litigation to recover hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for workers; and
- Retained by professionals, technical workers, and employees at every level in a variety of industries for specialized negotiations and litigation relating to employee rights and protections, including whistleblower claims, military leave ("USERRA"), WARN Act, LGBT discrimination, and international employment disputes and "ex pat" agreements.
Two of our attorneys are sought-after mediators, known for their knowledge and objectivity and dedicated to bringing closure to the most complex matters.
Contact Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP: 415-906-2647 Or Online
We welcome all inquiries and offer clear guidance on employment rights, contracts and transitions. Our firm also welcomes co-counsel opportunities nationwide. To request a consultation, please contact the San Francisco-based attorneys at Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP.