Bay Area Attorneys For Executive And Professional Employment And Compensation Contract Negotiations And Litigation
At Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP, we have developed a special expertise in the representation of executives, professionals and other highly compensated employees. We have the judgment, discretion and experience to guide senior executives and professionals through complex employment contract, transition and separation agreement negotiations and when necessary litigation. We take care to help our clients evaluate both the legal and business ramifications of each negotiating strategy, and we ensure maximum confidentiality.
Advisers And Advocates For Highly Compensated Employees
We provide sophisticated, strategic advice and negotiating expertise to help our clients achieve the best possible employment, transition, severance or "ex pat" contract terms. In the case of involuntary separations, our lawyers are adept at identifying breaches of employment contracts, potential discriminatory factors and other legal claims that can add critical leverage in a separation negotiation. We also recognize and respect that these negotiations often involve ongoing business relationships.
We also have extensive experience litigating breach of contract claims and compensation disputes, including for unpaid bonus, commission or other incentive compensation and cases involving equity issues. Engagements and results include:
- $12 million in lost salary and stock options recovered for a wrongfully terminated senior executive at a Fortune 500 technology company;
- $2.2 million settlement and stock recovered for a public company CEO whose employment contract was breached;
- Fortune 100 tech company CTO separation and severance negotiation;
- Entertainment industry executive transition and employment contract negotiation;
- Transition negotiations and equity payout for startup founders after acquisition;
- $717,000 in unpaid commissions recovered for three account representatives;
- Confidential settlement for an adviser promised pre-IPO stock at high-profile tech company; and
- Substantial bonus recovered for a wrongfully terminated banker.
Our experience and strong reputation give us the credibility to successfully negotiate favorable outcomes for our clients. Each negotiation is tailored specifically to the client's objectives, whether that involves cash compensation, accelerated vesting of equity or noneconomic terms.
Turn To Leading Bay Area Employment Attorneys For Experienced Counsel
If you are navigating a challenging employment situation or negotiating an employment transition, severance or expatriate employment contract, our lawyers can offer the guidance or representation you need. Please contact us at Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP.