Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP, has long been a leading firm in the fight against workplace discrimination in all forms. Our lawyers' efforts in this vitally important area of employee rights and public policy have involved virtually all protected classes and disputes involving harassment and employer retaliation as well as discrimination.
Litigation Experience Across The Spectrum Of Protected Classes And Unlawful Employer Actions
Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating nearly every type of discrimination claim, including discrimination based on race, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, religion, marital status, medical condition and military or veteran status. A few, among many, of the notable outcomes we have achieved for our clients in employment discrimination cases have included:
- $7.5 million paid by a national retail chain to settle claims involving harassment of and discrimination against African-American employees;
- Millions of dollars recovered in verdicts and settlements for clients in age discrimination cases;
- Recoveries for Muslim, Jewish and Catholic clients in religious discrimination cases;
- Significant recoveries for lost wages and stock options on behalf of employees fired because of their disabilities;
- Multiple verdicts and judgments for wrongfully terminated pregnant employees;
- Multiple settlements for military reservists in cases alleging violation of the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) and/or state-specific California military leave laws; and
- Numerous settlements for LGBT employees alleging gender identity or sexual orientation discrimination.
Turn To Dedicated Bay Area-Based Employment Discrimination Attorneys For Counsel
Our firm maintains a steadfast commitment to defending all workers' rights to a discrimination-free workplace. We are committed to exposing and eliminating hostile work environments and recovering just compensation for victims of retaliation for reporting such conditions. We welcome inquiries, questions and co-counsel opportunities nationwide. To request a consultation, please contact us at Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP.