At Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP, we are dedicated advocates for employees at every level from individual contributors to C-level executives in technology, banking, entertainment and a variety of other sectors.
Bay Area Employment Law Attorneys Who Have Earned Outstanding Results Throughout California, Nationally And Internationally
We have proven our capabilities and gained widespread recognition for our work representing employees across the spectrum of employment law matters such as:
- Employee rights and protections under state and federal laws, including those applicable to whistleblowers who report or protest illegal activity and workers entitled to protected employee leaves under the FMLA, CFRA, USERRA or other laws;
- Employment discrimination against any protected class, including discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, marital status or military service obligations;
- Negotiation of executive and professional employment, transition, separation and expatriate contracts;
- Sexual harassment in all forms;
- Wrongful termination and other unlawful employer retaliation;
- Disputes regarding commissions, bonuses, equity or other compensation;
- Wage and hour class actions arising from unpaid overtime, meal and rest break violations, and a range of other violations;
- International employment law on behalf of employees working overseas or for foreign companies in the U.S.; and
- Mediation services.
Contact Our Employment Law Attorneys And Mediators
To learn more about our firm or request a consultation focused on your employment law issues, please contact us by telephone or email.